Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stering wheels and tyres =p

Okay okay so the news is out yes I got fired. On my first week of work. Im sure everyone's already heard about it so no use trying to cover it up hahaha. On the contrary no I did't not get fired because I was doing a bad job. I got fired basicly because they wanted chinese workers and they had to many staff. I mean yeah what a reason to get fired. Just when I think Alright I've got a job. Reality comes and Kicks me in my ass. hahahha but no worries. Well getting fired was actually a blessing in disguise. Today I had this job interview in Aman Suria PJ. Big company, very corparate like world. Although my job is pretty simple as a telemarkerter I did't expect to get the job due to all the other weirdo's and high achievers that were applying for the position. You know nice aircond office. Very few co-workers. Nice enviroment. So you could imagine my suprise when I found out that I'd be starting work tomorrow. So yeah meet the new Urbanforum telemarkerter . . . . Me. Went to Ac today met up with everyone yes i miss all of you guys it feels like its been ages. for the past 6 months you all have been like my second family hahahh..I'll see you more often on my off days hopefully... haahhah... They pay is considerably better excluding my commision to my sales. The only problem is that the place is rather far from my house. So cabs are going to cost a bomb. So mommy plans to rent me a Myvi for a month since the job contract is only for one and half months...

But the way I see it she is already going to get me car in April/May so why bother renting me a car first. Why not make the down payment and get me a car now. It would actually save me money. So which bring me to my first dilema. I don't want my parent to buy me a car. I'd feel awful. I want to buy my own car with MY MONEY , MY CAR. You know the whole I'm man who wants my own responsibilities. Which brings me to my financial issues. if im going to get my own car with MY OWN MONEY (no help from parents whatsoever) than my budget would be roughly about Rm40,000 including overhalling and repairs and unaccounted cost of any future accidents *touch wood* (which means I probably would get a second hand car). Yes its a lot of money to come up with. But im confident I can. However if my parent buy me the car the budget would be doubled say RM70/80,000 therefore I'd get a new car instead of a second hand car (ofcourse this will take some convincing but hey when a lawyer marries a lawyer you get one hell of a sweet mouth son). So after much thought I decided hey Im going to buy my own car. I don't no why but yeah I just wanna do it myself kinda thing.

Which bring me to my second dilema now if you all look at me what car would you think I'd look good getting out of. Yes yes I surely would look dowright awesome if I got down a white colour BMW 3series. hahahah. WHHHAAAATT a guy can dream right *grins*. Okay jokes aside. So far I've picked 4 most suitable cars. First Proton Putra 1.8 , Satria Neo 1.6, Satria GTI 1.8, and last but not least Proton Perdana 2.0.

Right now my first choice would be the Proton Putra and the Satria GTI. Because one their powerfull for their size. IT would suite my body build ( height weight etc etc). Petrol consumption would be affordable. And see the price's are pretty okay I might even have balance left overs for modifications. My second choice would be the satria neo. yeah the car looks good but its considerably underpowered due to the new campro engines that protons are using for its production and its only 1.6. Compared to the mitsubishi engines of the Putra and GTI it is underpowered. Which would not suite my speedy driving style. However it might prompt me to drive slower. Satria Neo spare parts are also harder to get and are slightly more expensive because they are imported. Which means incase of future accident its going to cost me quite a penny. My last choice would be the Proton Perdana 2.0. Now this is a car I know everyone will agree with me that it is and awesome car. Its overpowered for a 19 year old like me to drive yes just imagine the damage I'd do with this car. On the other hand Its a big car and it is not suitable for my body build. The price would also be almost 25% more than the other 3 cars. Lets not bring up price of petrol when it comes to this car cause the cost of consuption would be digging massive holes in my pockets.
So basicly thats my dilema. Im really confused. Its confusing me to the point that I don't feel like buying a car. hahhah Nahhh kidding. A car would so complete me. Anyway I'm going to stop ratting about a car. BUT ITS GETTING ME SO WORKED UP I SWEAR. hahahahha So feel free to give me feedbacks yeah I could use it. Neway first day of work tomorrow as a telemarketer wish me luck. ohw I've got sign my contract tomoro so lets hope nothing bad happens till i put my signature on the paper cause till than they can still fire me but once that ink touches the paper.. muahahhahaah u get my drift *grins*

Its not the car, Its not the engine, Its the driver.
+>ShObY<+

No comments: