Thursday, February 21, 2008

Job Hunting arrgghhh

Helllooooo people =p say what bloggie yes yes I miss you too. Its be nearly a week since my last post and i've had a really splendid week. Been rather busy week job hunting with brother chan. We hit midvalley applied at almost every available clothing retail outlets. As the routine goes after the job hunting we catch a movie VIP entrance. So needless to say i've watched almost all the shows that are out well almost. Since brother blackie (Gab) has done most of the reviews on his blog It will save me the trouble of doing so.

I'll begin my most with yesterday. I slept around 8 in the morning cause for some reason i decided to stay up and browse through the channel after having long phone call conversations with lyla. I woke up at 10 to her calling my phone giving me my much need wake up call since i was about to go starbuck-ing with her. So i thought hey nothing wrong with another 5 minutes of sleep right. Next thing I know she calls and say where you. I look at my watch and its like 11.30. There I am in my bed still under the blanket and you know what I tell her " yeah im on the way, See you in 5 minutes". So i hang up and baring full knowledge of the implications of the words I had said to her. I jump for my bed dash to the toilet and had a quick shower. Yeah so was late why what say an hour plus hehehe I'm sorry. I've her for like 2 years and I'm only meeting her today so yeah. I decided lets not do the whole FFK thingie today. Besides i had to job hunt later on anyway. So we were Starbucks-ing. Me and my ever lovely Green Tea frapacino with caramel. Guess who walked by Sam. Yes one of the few girls that was nice to me and i was nice to her back in High school days. So she joined us... bla bla bla the rest is boring.

So that i meet up with Uncle Chan in bangsar. We decided to hit bangsar village 2 since we did't have much luck in midvalley. We applied god knows where laaa. From GUESS, RAOUL, G2000 and a few other places can't really remember. I got so sick and tired of filling job application forms I swear. So yeah than I headed home. In mind i had me my bed and sleeeeppp. Just as i lie my head down my phone starts ringing first it was G2000 calling to tell me i got the job. I was like finally. yes yes yes.. Than i closed my eyes. Before the next minute had passed my phone was ringing it was Gab "bro wanna go pasar malam we coming ur place now". How could say no to a line like that. hahhahah So we went Pasar malam-ing. hey hey hey for those of you who think pasar malam is for the cheapskate. I'll have you know that yes it is cheapskate but with quality. I mean the asam laksa was awesome.. just superb. Than we felt like dota-ing thanks to dan's addiction. I swear guys seriously we should quit dota i've never had an asswhopping that bad in my entire dota courier.

Headed home though of getting some sleep since the next day was the first day of work. Uncle Chan stayed over he's working with me. So i thought it be easier if we go together. So here i was lack of sleep with nothing stopping from sleeping NOOOTTTT.. Uncle Chan decides to snore like so fucking loud. So needless to say i did't get much sleep *sigh*.

No comments: