Friday, February 15, 2008

Growing up

Hey people, Yes shobaan is back. Well those of you who use to read my old blog and realised it went missing. Well no there's nothing wrong with your internet connection or anything. I deleted it. I've been blogless for about 3 days. Which was probably the amount of time that I needed to get my head straight. Here is to everybody who thinks I'm emo right now. Let me be honest with you I really am not emo. I'm perfectly fine actually.

Things happen in your life that makes you change. I've always never really accepted change because I always thought why change something when you can leave it the same. Besides if things change it could change for the better or the worst and all this while that was a risk I was never willing to take. That would probably be the reason why my mentality has always been childish and immature. I didn't want to grow up because I never knew if it was a good thing or a bad thing. You can never know who your going to grow up to me. The type of person your going to be. I was afraid that I might grow to be a bad one.

But there come a time in everyone's life where through a series of most tragic events where a man must make a choice. Change is something that can not be stopped. Its something you should come to terms with on your own. Accept it. And choose to be a better person. Thats what i did. So what I'm trying to tell the world that life is to short to sit and mop around about the past. We all fall. We have to. because when we get up we become a much better person. We learn to let go. We learn to move on. We make mistakes and learn from them. Thats the bitter reality of life. I fell down hard and now I'm standing up again.

I stand tall, my head held high as i say I choose to change, I chose to grow up. I was born a boy and now I'm a man.

PS : a shout out to all those who have been there for me this whole time I'm not going to say names their way to many but you all know who you are . I thank you very much and I appreaciate what all of you have done for me. It means a lot. You all had a big impact in my life. I love you all and I won't let you all down. why you ask me? because i grew up.. hehehe

from an ordinary boy, to an extraordinary man
+>ShObY<+

No comments: