Thursday, February 21, 2008

First day of work =p

Can you believe it I am actually working. Shobaan is working muahahhaaa. No sarcastic comments saying I'm jobless. No more "Shobaan a spoilt brat." Thats right people Shobaan pulls his on weight now. So like I woke up so not fresh thanks to the lack of sleep from Jack's snoring. It sounds like a train on a railway road i swear. So I had of to work. Jack decides to skip for as he likes to put it "personal issues" So yeah first day of work and I was 20 minutes late. But hey nobody gave a daym since Im the new guy hehehe =p. My work colleague started telling what to do and how I should do. Seriously being a retail assistant has a lot more to do than just what you people see. Its a tough job for a low pay. I was super excited I mean for the first I got a punch card and i get to punch in for work. I was like woahhhh. So here's what I think of my job. I've got to stand on my ass from 2pm till 10pm for 6days a week helping rich people buy their clothes in Bangsar Village G2000. I've got to stand on my ass for 8 hours a day watching people come in and buy clothes which don't look good on them, worse yet the clothes they buy would look so much better if i was the one wearing them. Yeah i know thats sad. But what to do a man has got to work for his bread and butter. So yeah. Anyways thats me and my job. Ohwww i just had to chamwhore at my new work place yes yes here I'll let the pictures do the talking *wheeee*.

The brand of my jobbb !!


I just couldn't resist. I had to take some pictures


First cigarette break in the toilet.


My punch in machine. Its daym cool. I feel so jakun everytime i punch in and punch out hahhhhaahahaha =p


Here it is second floor at bangsar village 2 G2000


The expensive clothes for the rich people with would look so good on me
arrrrghhhhh =[



CLOTHES, CLOTHES AND . . . SOMEMORE CLOTHES




The storerooom with super duper lots of yes you've guessed it CLOTHES. Stock piles of them

No comments: