Friday, February 29, 2008

l'll start of this post with a back log of last weeks clubbing Alex's bday. So yeah it was awesome i forgot to get someone to become the photographer for the night so I only have 2 picks hahaha here they arreeee !!1

Everyone's fucking high but they sure don't look it right hehehe


Long live the alcohol haahhaha... the only thing that was missing was the weed


Yesterday was my first day of work in Urban forum in Aman Suria. Guess what after two hours of work I went up to the boss and said " boss I can't do this, Im sorry but i quit". I swear it was so boring. So So SO boring that after 3 hours of literally hanging on the phone doing nothing i could't take it anymore.. Oh well..

Came back and went to barclub. After a long long time i finally got pretty drunk. Its been ages since I've gotten drunk hahahaaaha.. but it was hell awesome...


Barclub Shoib and me. We'r just getting started =p


The alcohol *yummies* / *yuck*


Kelvin the birthday boy suprising he is still standing hehehe


Gawd knows how Zack turned up there but im glad he did for he had that extra bottle of chivas.. 5 more seconds u bastard


By the end of the night that was how drunk I was


Uncle Jack daniels with shoib and me ahha


Shoib : drink you bitch
Boris : bring it on mutha fucka


what the hell you smiling at shane ?? huh


=p


bottoms up people

Well somehow I manage to drive back all the way to Subang mind you i was so high i was only driving at 120km/h but like it felt like it was 180km/h or something hahaha.. got back to shoib's place and i ended up like puking in the toilet yes i still manage to reach the toilet in time. so out of fear of messing up the place i slept in the toilet.. hahaha... Sorry bhai i cleaned up in the morning hahah.. Than I got back to Jack place and knocked out on the bed till lik 6 in the evening. Im home now and i wana sleep .. but i've got a whole of plan's and I don't wanna FFK.. ish ish .. =p... oh well we'll see how it goes *grins* ..well tataz for now.. mwahhhhh

No comments: