Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bloggieee

duddeeeee'ss its been ages. hahaha yes yes i've ditched the blog for a very long time. What to do ?? working all now. Been busy laaaa. I miss all my friends waaaaaaaa. Jack hiding in subang. Gab probably hiding in the dark. Kit and dan would be dotaing somewhere. Ash would be out with sharon. Jayanthan would be out yum cha-ing. Paka would be somewhere foosing. while im usually at home sleeping early thanks to the next day of work. Yes yes shobaan has learned something called DISCIPLINE. I miss all of you wei waaaaaa. yes all my unmention people to i miss you tooo. WORK WORK WORK. Well I can't really complain work is suprisingly fun. Usually people wake up and groan " aiyoo got work today " . Me on the other hand look forward to going to work. Its actually quite fun and i like what i do. Its pretty simple though it can get a tad bit complicated and it pays pretty well. So i guess im really lucky. My colleagues are awesome. We are one havoc batch. They remind me of the FLYAZ back in form3. Well for those of you who said I probably would't last in this job. hahahah in your face its been one whole month now. *wheeee*. HAHAHAHA. Oh and the birthday is coming so i guess you all know where the first month pay is going to go. *sigh*. But nothing going to stop me from giving half of my first month salary to my mom. Thank you mommy for bringing me up good job. hahahahah oh yeah since i've started work parents been really happy. Its like they have new found hope for their long lost missing son. haahhahahaa. Life is smooth. Love it people.
Well today's Sunday so i threw my routine of my sleeping in today thus im still awake right now. So i thought i'd drop by here and whine no wait more like update hahahaaha.
A shout out to all my peeps " i misss youu guyss "

"Talent does all he can, But genius does all he needs"
+>ShObY<+

No comments: